Train-the-Trainer for Overhead Crane Operators
Who should attend?
Course Session Includes:
- Classroom Training
- 150-page Training Manuals Covering Hoists, Cranes, Slings and Below-the-Hook Devices
- 100 Pages of OSHA Codes / Inspection Form Manuals
- Trainer’s Manual
- Evaluation of 100+ Sample Parts
- Review of Training Materials
- Question and Answer Periods
- Written Testing
- Certification Certificates, Cards, and Decals
- Hands-On Training – (Time Permitting)
- Training Skills
- Proper crane terminology
- Who should inspect?
- OSHA daily overhead crane and hoist operator inspection requirements
- Proper crane operation
- Proper sling use and instruction
- Proper use of below-the-hook devices and inspection
- Basic maintenance procedures and requirements
The following materials will be used by your trainer when providing training to your employees.
- Comprehensive Overhead Crane and Hoist Guide: Covers OSHA rules, ANSI (ASME) requirements, CMAA, HMI, NEC, NEMA and Specialized industry and state requirements.
- Training Videos: To be used during company’s training course.
- PowerPoint Presentation Course Guide: For use by Trainers during their training.
- Operator Manuals: Custom designed for your company with your company name and logo.
- Testing Package: 25 tests designed for your company, based upon the equipment used by your company.
- Trainer’s Samples Kit: Approximately 100 molded replicas of actual crane and hoist parts, damaged and new, or samples of new parts, for “hands on” experience.
The following optional materials would be used by your trainer when providing training to your employees.
- Custom Certificates for Operators
- Custom Operator License Cards
- Special color cover sets for operator training manuals
- Comprehensive Rules and Regulations Package
- First Session Critique: Have your first training session held by your trainer attended by your Crane Training USA instructor and receive a follow-up critique.