Training Center Session (TCS) at our Cincinnati Training Center
Inspection and Maintenance Sessions
Crane Training USA provides Overhead Crane and Hoist Inspection & Maintenance Training, designed to meet code requirements and expand your employees’ knowledge.
This three day Training Center Session at our Cincinnati Training Center is designed to provide Maintenance Personnel, Inspectors, Supervisors and Service Company Technicians with the knowledge and confidence to perform the OSHA required monthly and periodic inspections for hoist, crane, sling and below-the-hook devices. All attendants will receive a comprehensive inspection manual, an OSHA code and inspection report manual, a troubleshooting manual, a sheave gauge, a certificate of completion and an inspector’s card. Also covered are the proper safety procedures for hoist and crane maintenance and inspection.
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO additional cost for certification
Who Should Attend?
- Inspection and Maintenance Personnel
- Service Technicians
- All Supervisors
- All Safety Department Personnel
- Production and Plant Managers
- Purchasing Department Personnel
- Plant Engineering Personnel
How Much Does It Cost?
Choose your Training Session for pricing.
If you have multiple attendees, please contact us.
Where Will It Be?
CTU Training Center
7908 Cincinnati-Dayton Road – Suite H
West Chester, OH 45069
What Will Be Learned?
- Proper Terminology
- Injury Statistics Which Enforce the Importance of Training
- Responsibilities of Inspectors and Maintenance Persons
- OSHA Inspection Requirements
- Proper Inspection Methods
- Maintenance Requirements
- Record Keeping and Documentation
- Personnel Safety Requirements During Inspection and Maintenance
- Proper Use of Cranes, Hoists, Slings and Below-the-Hook Devices
- Specialized Lockout Procedures for Overhead Cranes and Hoists
- Proper Use of Inspection Tools
Training Session Dates