Training Center Session (TCS) at our Cincinnati Training Center
Train-the-Trainer for Overhead Crane Operators Sessions
Crane Training USA provides Training for Trainers of Overhead Crane and Hoist Operators, designed to meet code requirements and expand your employees’ knowledge. Only Crane Training USA provides all the materials needed by your trainer, allowing the immediate training of your operators!
This four day Training Center Session at our Cincinnati Training Center is designed to provide Corporate Trainers, Safety Department and Engineering Personnel, Production, Plant and Purchasing Managers and any Designated Trainer with the knowledge and confidence to train their employees in the operation of overhead cranes.
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO additional cost for certification
Who Should Attend?
- Corporate Trainers
- Safety Department and Engineering Personnel
- Production, Plant and Purchasing Managers
- Any Designated Trainer
How Much Does It Cost?
Additional training materials must be purchased with this training session.
Where Will It Be?
CTU Training Center
7908 Cincinnati-Dayton Road – Suite H
West Chester, OH 45069
What Will Be Learned?
- Training Skills
- Proper Crane Terminology
- Who Should Inspect?
- OSHA Daily Overhead Crane and Hoist Operator Inspection Requirements
- Proper Crane Operation
- Proper Sling Use and Instruction
- Proper Use of Below-the-Hook Devices and Inspection
- Basic Maintenance Procedures and Requirements
The following materials will be used by your trainer when providing training to your employees.
- Comprehensive Overhead Crane and Hoist Guide: Covers OSHA rules, ANSI (ASME) requirements, CMAA, HMI, NEC, NEMA and Specialized industry and state requirements.
- Training Videos: To be used during company’s training course.
- PowerPoint Presentation Course Guide: For use by Trainers during their training.
- Operator Manuals: Custom designed for your company with your company name and logo.
- Testing Package: 25 tests designed for your company, based upon the equipment used by your company.
- Trainer’s Samples Kit: Approximately 100 molded replicas of actual crane and hoist parts, damaged and new, or samples of new parts, for “hands on” experience.
The following optional materials would be used by your trainer when providing training to your employees.
- Custom Certificates for Operators
- Custom Operator License Cards
- Special color cover sets for operator training manuals
- Comprehensive Rules and Regulations Package
- First Session Critique: Have your first training session held by your trainer attended by your Crane Training USA instructor and receive a follow-up critique.