Training Center Session (TCS) at our Cincinnati Training Center
Operator Training Sessions (#CT300)
Crane Training USA provides Training of Overhead Crane and Hoist Operators, designed to meet code requirements and expand your employees’ knowledge.
This one day Training Center Session at our Cincinnati Training Center is designed to provide Overhead Hoist and Crane Operators, all Supervisors, all Safety Department Personnel, Production and Plant Managers, Purchasing Department Personnel, and Plant Engineering Personnel with the knowledge and confidence to operate overhead cranes.
Choose which day you will attend from a range of dates. Each class lasts one day.
PLEASE NOTE: There is NO additional cost for certification
Who Should Attend?
- Overhead Hoist and Crane Operators
- All Supervisors
- All Safety Department Personnel
- Production and Plant Managers
- Purchasing Department Personnel
- Plant Engineering Personnel
How Much Does It Cost?
Call us for pricing
Where Will It Be?
CTU Training Center
7908 Cincinnati-Dayton Road – Suite H
West Chester, OH 45069
Course Session Includes:
- Classroom training
- 150-page Training Manuals Covering Hoists, Cranes, Slings and Below-the-Hook devices
- Evaluation of 100+ Sample Parts
- Question and Answer Periods
- Written Testing
- Certification Certificates, Cards and Decals
- Hands-On Training – (Time Permitting)
What Will Be Learned?
- Proper Terminology
- Injury Statistics Which Enforce the Importance of Training
- Responsibilities of Operators
- OSHA Daily Inspection Requirements for Hoists, Cranes, Slings and Below-the-Hook Devices
- Proper Inspection Methods
- Inspection Guidelines – To Ensure OSHA Compliance
- Proper Safe Use of Hoists, Cranes, Slings and Below-the-Hook Devices