COVID-19 SAFE TRAINING PRACTICES
Crane Training USA has a long-standing commitment to safety. The safety of your employees is the reason for our business.
During this global COVID -19 pandemic, our commitment to giving you a safe training experience is even more important to us. Crane Training USA has taken a number of steps, in addition to a new virtual training option, to ensure our facility and onsite training courses remain a safe place for your employees to get the OSHA recommended safety training they need. Below are the measures we have taken.
Training at our Facility:
- Masks: Masks are provided for students and staff
- Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance and numerous locations throughout the building. Everyone is asked to sanitize their hands when entering the building.
- Cleaning: Extra cleaning protocols have been introduced during each session. The classroom is cleaned with disinfectant at each break session during training, with special attention to frequently touched surfaces.
- Reduced Class size: We have reduced the number of students in each training session to 50%.
- Social Distancing: The class room is now organized with plexiglass dividers and arranged with more space between students.
- Lunches: Lunch is no longer buffet and is now an individual boxed lunch.
Crane Training USA has now developed a Virtual Training Program. This is a live streaming class directly to your employees. All the books and materials are included and will be shipped to your facility prior to training. Training will then be live streamed as if the trainer was in the class room with your employees. Students will receive the same certificates and license cards as the onsite training. This is a great way to keep up with OSHA standards and still stay COVID safe.
You can be confident that you will receive the same high-quality training from Crane Training USA, now with extra safety guidelines and a wonderful new virtual option.
For further questions or if you would like to schedule training please contact us.