Alan Stein has been in the overhead hoist, crane and material handling field since 1970.
His experience includes:
- Sales engineering of all types of overhead hoist and crane systems.
- Operations management for a major overhead hoist and crane manufacturer’s multi-office service branch.
- Vice President of U.S. Marketing for a manufacturer of jib and overhead cranes.
- District Sales Engineer for a major manufacturer of hoists, top running cranes, underhung I-beam and patented track cranes, and below the hook devices.
- Modernizations group, major project engineer involving international projects.
- Training overhead crane operators since 1985.
- Training of overhead crane OSHA compliance inspectors.
- Overhead hoist and crane accident investigations.